(1) He's suffering from an acute infection of the lower respiratory tract.
(2) OBJECTIVE To comprehend characteristics and risk factors of lower respiratory tract infection after tracheotomy.
(3) Objective : To acquaint pathogens distribution of lower respiratory tract infection and present conditions of the common pathogensdrug - resistance.
(4) The gastrointestinal tract (55.07%) followed by the lower respiratory tract(22.7%) was the most infected site. The salmonella typhimurium was the most bacterial pathogen.
(5) Objective To investigate the clinical features of lower respiratory tract infection caused by hypermastigote.
(6) The bodies of sensory neurons of lower respiratory tract are located at nodose ganglion and C7-T5 spinal ganglion.
(7) Objective: To analyse the clinical characteristics of lower respiratory tract infection caused by pseudomonas aeruginosa(PA) and to investigate the antibiotic sensitivity of PA strains.
(8) Conclusion: Penicillin is a first selective drugs for lower respiratory tract infection.
(9) Fine bubbles originate in the lower respiratory tract.
(10) LD is an acute bacterial infection of the lower respiratory tract ( bacterial pneumonia ).
(11) We are not aware of reports from developing countries of the outcome of hypoxaemia in children with acute lower respiratory tract infection.
(12) A rust or prune juice in nasal discharge colour indicates blood originating from lower respiratory tract.
(13) The tracheotomy and usage of biomotor as well as the indwelling and cystoscopy operation are believed to have increased the risk of infection in lower respiratory tract and urinary tract respectively.
(14) The distribution of neurokinin B-immunoreactive fibers (NKB-IF) in the lower respiratory tract of experimental asthmatic guinea pig was studied by using immunohistochemistry.
(15) Objective To evaluate the efficacy and safety of domestic cefpodoxime proxetil tablets in the treatment of bacterial infection of lower respiratory tract.
(16) Conclusion:Cefatrizine is the most economical drug to be used in treating low-grade and moderate infection of the lower respiratory tract.
(17) Objective To evaluate the cost-effect of sequential therapy of ceftriaxone plus cefaclor for lower respiratory tract infections.
(18) Objective To evaluate the efficacy and safety of netilmicin(NET) compared with amikacin(AMK) in the treatment of lower respiratory tract infections.
(19) Conclusion Moxifloxacin is an effective and safe antibacterial drug in the treatment of lower respiratory tract bacterial infections in elderly patients.
(20) Methods Pathogenic bacteria species were determined and drug sensitive tests were conducted for 31 lung cancer patients who have got infection in lower respiratory tract after chemotherapy. Sentencedict.com
(21) Objective To evaluate the clinical efficacy and safety of an injectable cefmenoxime for the treatment of acute lower respiratory tract bacterial infections.
(22) Objective : To compare among ceftriazone, penicillin, and ciprofloxacin in the treatment of lower respiratory tract infection.
(23) In this paper , the retrograde route of infection from stomach to oropharynx to lower respiratory tract is summarized.
(24) Methods Analyze the phlegm bacterial culture and antibiotic sensitivity in 46 COPD patients with acute infection period compare to 30 patients with lower respiratory tract acute infection.
(25) Conclusion NET is a safe and effective antibiotic in treating lower respiratory tract infections with bacteria.
(26) Objective To investigate the antimicrobial resistance of 57 strain xanthomonas maltophilia from lower respiratory tract infection, so as to provide reference for reasonably selection of antibiotics.
(27) Objective To evaluate the cost-effectiveness of aztreonam in the treatment of cancer patients with lower respiratory tract infection, promote rational use of the drugs and decrease treatment cost.
(28) Methods Performed bronchoalveolar lavage with bronchofibroscope in 105 patients suffered from refractory lower respiratory tract infection.
(29) Bronchopulmonary sequestration is a rare congenital or acquired malformation of the lower respiratory tract.
(30) Influenza ( or flu or grippe ): Acute viral infection of the upper or lower respiratory tract.
More similar words: respiratory tract, upper respiratory infection, respiratory, respiratory rate, cardiorespiratory, respiratory center, respiratory system, respiratory illness, respiratory disease, respiratory disorder, respiratory acidosis, respiratory infection, respirator, respiratory distress syndrome, cellular respiration, respiration, aspirator, expiratory, conspirator, conspiratorial, external respiration, artificial respiration, memory trace, respirable, urinary tract, alimentary tract, transpiration, preparatory to, laboratory test, urinary tract infection.