Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Clara had been reading in a lounge chair under a shady tree.
2. Billy got off his lounge chair now, went into the bathroom and took a leak.
3. Sometimes she sits in a lounge chair on the back porch and stares off into space.
4. He was reclining on the lounge chair which had been his cradle during his trip through space.
5. An old man had occupied the lipstick-red lounge chair beside her.
6. I hear you! I could sit in this lounge chair all day. I love the Caribbean!
7. Lounge chair made of metal, plastic, mahogany or redwood.
8. Sure, an Eames lounge chair makes your living room look awesome, but come on—it just sits there.
8. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
9. The table, lounge chair and bed all cooperate with one another at the far end of the unit – the seat for the lounger is top of the table, while the bed is directly overhead.
10. This term I acquired a second bookshelf and my favorite purchase, a massage lounge chair!
11. If anyone is tired during the visit, he or she can reline on the lounge chair for tourists.
12. This Oregon man settled back and headed for the skies in a lounge chair.
13. Jack is known for combining several items into a single form and the Custom Lounge Chair is great illustration of his proclivity for this.
More similar words: lounge around, lounge, lounger, in the chair, take the chair, lounge about, vice chairman, departure lounge, chair, change course, change color, younger, chairmen, armchair, chairman, youngest, highchair, chairlift, chair lift, wing chair, deckchair, deck chair, easy chair, pubic hair, exchange control, scrounge, chairwoman, chairwomen, chairperson, beach chair.