Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Lost time is never found again. Benjamin Franklin
3. A I'm sorry, let our love lost time, lost to the distance.
4. Every hour of lost time is a chance of future misfortune.
5. Lost wealth can be replaced by industry, lost knowledge by study, lost health by temperance or medicine, but lost time is gone for ever.
6. After all the delays, we were anxious to make up for lost time.
7. We must redouble our efforts to make up for the lost time.
8. But like any late bloomer, I was eager to make up for lost time.
More similar words: last time, against time, harvest time, for the last time, for the first time, work against time, east timor, at times, parttime, next time, part-time, part-timer, nighttime, lose time, current time, part time job, transit time, closing time, from time to time, time after time, at that time, time and time again, prime time, post test, ghost town, estimated time of arrival, post-traumatic, lost, close-fitting, time.