Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Lost time is never found again. Benjamin Franklin
3. A I'm sorry, let our love lost time, lost to the distance.
4. Every hour of lost time is a chance of future misfortune.
5. They hurried on to make up for lost time.
6. It'll be impossible to make up the lost time.
7. He'll catch up on lost time by working harder.
8. We recovered lost time by setting out early.
9. Contractor recordable and lost time accident rates were also a fraction of the industry average.
10. He was eager to make up for lost time and published prolifically.
11. She was very patient but we'd lost time.
12. Lost wealth can be replaced by industry, lost knowledge by study, lost health by temperance or medicine, but lost time is gone for ever.
13. We rehearsed all day Saturday, to make up for lost time.
14. I didn't travel much in my twenties but I'm certainly making up for lost time now.
15. After all the delays, we were anxious to make up for lost time.
16. He's been working with a vengeance over the past few weeks to make up for lost time.
17. He buried himself in his work from morning till night to redeem the lost time.
18. I'll have to work hard now to make up for lost time.
19. Palin didn't travel much as a young man but he's certainly made up for lost time now.
20. Five years older than the majority of officers of his same rank, he was determined to make up for lost time.
21. The building work is now behind schedule(Sentencedict.com), but contractors are confident that they can make up for lost time.
22. Once I settled into my new life, I did everything I could to make up for lost time.
23. After a century or so of political apathy, Hong Kong's young people were making up for lost time.
24. He's girl crazy! He went to a boys' school and now he's making up for lost time.
25. New computer systems could save us millions of dollars in lost time.
26. The bus driver was speeding to make up for lost time.
27. Meanwhile Keith and Mae are settling down to married life, making up for lost time.
28. None the less, we immediately started our other meetings to make up for lost time.
29. Also, strikes are responsible for an almost negligible amount of lost time compared with total hours worked by the employed population.
30. And, unlike federal employees, they have no guarantee of pay for lost time.
More similar words: last time, against time, harvest time, for the last time, for the first time, work against time, east timor, at times, parttime, next time, part-time, part-timer, nighttime, lose time, current time, part time job, transit time, closing time, from time to time, time after time, at that time, time and time again, prime time, post test, ghost town, estimated time of arrival, post-traumatic, lost, close-fitting, time.