Sentencedict.com random good picture
4. The loss of his father was a grievous blow.
5. She spoke with delicacy of our recent loss.
6. The gains and losses are expected to cancel out.
7. Some neck injuries cause total loss of mobility below the point of injury.
8. He became reconciled to the loss of his wife.
9. It took the firm five years to recoup its losses.
10. He found himself at a loss for words of consolation.
11. Prefer loss to unjust gain.
12. The loss of her husband anguished her deeply.
13. The army was forced to retreat after suffering heavy losses.
14. You should insure against loss of heat by having double glazing.
15. Life without regret, dead things like a gust of wind; life without regret, it will still have to come; life need not be annoyed, anxious white hair to black; life need not be lamented,(sentencedict.com) loss of self-confidence will lose everything!
16. The symptoms of depression can include poor appetite and weight loss.
17. Yesterday's meeting was a dead loss - nothing was decided.
18. It is a great loss to her.
19. There's a lot of anxiety among the staff about possible job losses.
20. Loss of weight is directly proportional to the rate at which the disease is progressing.
21. Howerver,(http://sentencedict.com) I believe I was a losser for the last step of test of written English.
22. The results show that the surfactants added and the surface active substances from recovered paper will effect the flotation losser.
More similar words: losses, tosser, colosseum, double-crosser, be possessed, dispossessed, be possessed of, self-possessed, possessed, loss, lossy, floss, gloss, glossy, blossom, net loss, at a loss, posse, fosse, glossary, fire loss, heat loss, dead loss, glossily, candyfloss, colossus, lossless, stop loss, colossal, total loss.