Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Many ordinary investors stand to lose money in this affair.
2. The business will lose money if it doesn't modernize.
3. You will lose money if you cash your policy in early.
4. I'm shy of buying shares, in case I lose money.
5. Well, all right, hospitals lose money. But, on the other hand, if people are healthy, don't think of it as losing money; think of it as saving lives.
6. A few types of funds even managed to lose money.
7. These days, universities can not afford to lose money, however intelligently.
8. The company will lose money if the work isn't completed on time.
9. It began to lose money, and would now owe banks some ￡250m-300m if its contracts were enforced.
10. Rule No.1: Never lose money. Rule No.2: Never forget rule No.1. Warren Buffett
11. Incautious investors may lose money.
12. You'll lose money first because that 30-year Treasury bond, with its 4.5% coupon rate of interest, will look pretty pathetic in a year if 30-year bonds are paying 6%.
13. You could lose money or precious belongings if you aren't careful.
13. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
14. Taxpayers would lose money if the government pays too much.
15. We'll lose money by selling in a falling market.
16. Traders who lose money tend to feel ashamed.
17. We are sure to lose money if we accept it.
18. Anyone who gambles on the stock exchange has to be prepared to lose money.
19. He neglected to mention the fact that we could lose money on the deal.
20. Schools with an intake of troubled poor children struggle in the league tables, lose children and lose money.
21. Rite Aid led drugstores in refusing to fill the prescriptions on the basis that they would lose money.
22. He said he will not vote to approve the pool unless the team can prove that the district will not lose money.
23. If profits are negative, some firms will be driven out from the industry until the remaining firms do not lose money.
24. Modifying a loan required more time and paperwork, so the servicer actually stood to lose money.
25. Principal value is not guaranteed. Accumulated Value will fluctuate, and it is possible to lose money.
26. The intermediate term investments that go against the PAF analysis lose money.
27. If you go short the futures price goes up, you lose money.
28. It would be to your disadvantage to invest in the project, ie You might lose money.
29. Along with large individual investors to buy the main unit, does not normally lose money.
30. No matter how good the software at this rate you'll lose money.
More similar words: raise money, make money, save money, spare money, in the money, prize money, have money to burn, money, lose, loser, close, semolina, moneyed, closet, xylose, pilose, lose out, closed, closer, lose it, hot money, money down, seed money, big money, rosemary, close in, close off, close out, close to, close up.