Random good picture Not show
1) Don't lose hold of my hand.
2) Don't worry if you lose hold of the reins - the horse won't wander off.
3) I lost hold of her hand in the melee of people rushing towards the entrance.
4) Primo could feel his fingers losing hold of the on / off switch of his intake valve.
5) You lose hold of my hands, turn around, and ask me to forget you.
6) But she had had a good education and did not want to lose hold of herself like this. After her graduation from college, she had had a very good job.
7) The scene in the Gospel is consoling: even the apostles lose hold of their faith and trust in an hour of great distress-at least to start with.
More similar words: take hold of, household, leasehold, arsehole, mousehole, householder, hold off, a household word, get hold of, lose heart, household system, lay hold of, hold office, catch hold of, household appliance, hold close, falsehood, rose hip, rosehip, holdout, hold on, hold out, field of view, field officer, field of study, aldose, field of vision, hold on to, holdover, hold over.