Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The Los Angeles riots reflected the bitterness between the black and Korean communities in the city.
2. The events in Los Angeles have sparked a new national self-examination.
3. They are going from Shanghai to Los Angeles via Tokyo.
4. In Los Angeles a pedestrian is a rare spectacle.
5. We took a nonstop flight to Los Angeles.
6. In 1975 he portrayed the king in a Los Angeles revival of "Camelot".
7. The Ambassador Hotel is a Los Angeles landmark.
8. Los Angeles is the second largest city in the US.
9. Bel Air is an exclusive suburb of Los Angeles.
10. The average Los Angeles commute is over 60 miles a day.
11. The riots will also mean lost income for Los Angeles County.
12. Mexicana Airlines has announced cheaper round-trip tickets between Los Angeles and cities it serves in Mexico.
13. He sings with the Los Angeles Gay Men's Chorus.
14. They say the people of Los Angeles speak 12 languages and teach just as many in the schools.
15. Los Angeles is rife with gossip about the stars' private lives.
16. Mary Beth had a busy legal practice in Los Angeles.
17. In Los Angeles many companies encourage their employees to use alternative means of transportation,(sentencedict.com/los angeles.html) rather than the car.
18. He hates Los Angeles with all his heart.
19. Flight No.2345 to Los Angeles is rescheduled.
20. An uneasy calm has settled over Los Angeles.
21. He lives to the east of Los Angeles.
22. They resettled in Los Angeles in 1998.
23. The 1984 Olympic Games was held in Los Angeles.
24. The price includes two economy class airfares from Brisbane to Los Angeles.
25. Tony Williams was working as a car-park attendant in Los Angeles.
26. The story of Romeo and Juliet was reinvented as a Los Angeles gangster movie.
27. Following last month's riots, the two big gangs in Los Angeles have finally declared a truce[Sentencedict.com], ending years of bloodshed.
28. The band was booked for a benefit show in Los Angeles.
29. The terrain's high points provide a panoramic view of Los Angeles.
30. Women are running in nearly all the contested seats in Los Angeles.
More similar words: changeless, hingeless, televangelist, angel, angelic, ageless, angel falls, archangel, angelfish, strangely, changeling, evangelize, evangelist, evangelical, michelangelo, evangelistic, guardian angel, language learning, at close range, isosceles triangle, securities and exchange commission, callosal, hosanna, chitosan, sacrosanct, floating exchange rate, the pros and cons, stage left, nothing else but, less and less.