Random good picture Not show
(1) Lonesome Street, loran field and unbounded vast body of water, these things which seem like some plain scene become the important carrier to the artist expressing her emotion.
(2) In this paper, the DR/GPS/LoRan C integrated navigation system is studied in theory , and an effective way to solve this problem is given.
(3) Nevada resident Loran Gibson says it was convenient.
(4) Not sextants and sundials but, in radionavigation terms, not far off: Loran.
(5) The TOC message can be broadcasted, solely or alternating with DGNSS message, over one Loran C channel.
(6) The stability and space correlation about the sky wave propagation time - delay in Loran - C system are studied. Sentencedict.com
(7) "Restraint bias offers insight into how our erroneous beliefs about self-restraint promote impulsive behavior," says lead author Loran F. Nordgren of Northwestern's Kellogg School of Management.
(8) Hyperbolic navigation systems were first implemented as ground-based navigation systems operating in the medium and long-wave radio frequency spectrum like LORAN, DECCA or OMEGA.
(9) The same storm disrupted shortwave radio transmissions, cripple Coast Guard loran navigation systems and had automatic garage doors opening on their own.
(10) The Book of Lights traces the spiritual quest of two rabbis, Gershon Loran and Arthur Leiden, through their seminary studies and separate paths in the secular world.
More similar words: flora, floral, colorado, deplorably, coloration, deplorable, microflora, defloration, exploratory, exploration, colorado river, discoloration, oran, koran, intestinal flora, orange, for another, odorant, koranic, also-ran, ignorant, ignorance, memoranda, orangutan, orangeade, memorandum, orange tree, orange red, ignorantly, cormorant.