Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Chelsea's team was so lop-sided that right-back Geremi, on his 100th Chelsea appearance, was taking all the corners.
2. With the lop-sided birth rate in favor of boys, many young men will not be able to find a wife.
3. This is unnecessary and is the result of lop-sided training, i. e. , no concentration or will power training.
4. The world would be a pretty lop-sided place if everyone were a rocket scientist or impressionist painter, so there is no need to feel bad about the strengths that you don't have.
5. As Croce attributes all human activities to the results of expression of man' s soul, his "Theory of Expression" , naturally and inevitably, cannot avoid being lop-sided or one - sided.
6. He played on the right side of midfield, unusual for him, and Germany's play looked lop-sided.
7. Eventually it got to the point where II was suggesting that we use him in incredibly lop-sided trades with Charlotte.
8. They received help along the way thanks to the infamous lop-sided trade that brought Pau Gasol to L.
9. A correct economic development concept can promote healthy and coordinated economic development,(Sentencedict) while an unreasonable one will lead to lop-sided development and ecological environment exacerbation.
10. We are always reminded that tragedy is not really far removed from comedy, so we never get a lop-sided view of things.
11. They have never encouraged or supported them because they want to retain power and control in that very lop-sided, unhealthy relationship.
More similar words: lopsided, topside, upside down, upside-down, turn upside down, upside, upsides, flip side, one-sided, side door, side dish, many-sided, one-sided love, side-by-side, side by side, popsicle, synopsis, stereopsis, slops, cyclops, capsid, nucleocapsid, side, aside, sides, onside, reside, wayside, offside, inside.