Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Never look down to test the ground before taking your step; only he who keeps his eye fixed on the far horizon will find his right road.
2. You can look down from the mezzanine into the ground floor lobby.
3. I look down on those who eat the bread of idleness.
4. People who live in that area tend to look down their noses at their poorer neighbours.
5. I look down on him.
6. Don't look down! You'll get dizzy.
7. I gripped the rail and tried not to look down.
8. She thinks they look down on her because she didn't go to university.
9. We should spurn at the difficulties but not look down upon them.
10. The natives look down their noses at foreigners.
11. Stand on top and look down.
12. I look down at what I tripped over; a fallen branch, about the size of a man's arm.
13. Trying not to look down, Alan began to climb.
14. They look down at him from a raised stage normally used by politicians and entertainers.
15. She would climb a tower, look down and cry.
16. One who doesn't look down her nose at anybody.
17. Below, I look down on the differing surfaces, the differing states of ripeness from light green through to gold.
18. Guido continued to look down at her, almost making her heart stop, his fingers still lightly holding her chin.
19. Sharpe stepped a pace forward to look down at the map.
20. He put his hand on the post behind her so that he had her fenced in and could look down on her.
21. There is a window at which I sit and look down into the bazaar.
21. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
22. She raised herself on one elbow, so that she could look down on his face.
23. I put the blade of the knife against her neck again and look down to the edge of the mattress.
24. From here, up in the windy pier gardens, you could look down and watch the trippers.
25. But this was not a night for Lewis to look down upon the vanquished.
26. Higher up the vegetation thinned out, but the climb was so steep I didn't care to look down.
27. He dangled helplessly from the cliff, trying not to look down.
28. The rest of the aliens look at me, look at each other, look down at their food.
29. Down the pillar of rock, head afire and limbs like ice. Too scared to look down.
30. Major Hartley-Harrington's widow was a big, brusque woman, with muscular legs and a nose she could look down.
More similar words: look down on, look, knock down, drink down, breakdown, break down, track down, look on, look at, look for, look in, look out, look to, look up, look back, overlook, look over, look into, look after, look through, look forward to, hook, book, loop, floor, loose, flood, book for, cookie, gloomy.