Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. And a long-drawn procession of formidable names it was!
2. And like twilight shades its imaginings are long-drawn and vague, making the real world seem like a world of phantasy.
3. To have lost the 1987 election could be forgiven; it provided the final catalyst for Labour's long-drawn out policy reform.
4. Again the pealing organ heaves its thrilling thunders, compressing air into music, and rolling it forth upon the soul. What long-drawn cadences!
5. They left it to African Union Commission Chairman Jean Ping to explain to reporters that moving to a union government would be a long-drawn out process.
6. Only when the victim ceased to struggle, and his shrieks had passed into a long-drawn , rhythmic death - rattle, the mob began hurriedly to change places about the bleeding corpse on the ground.
7. With the Spurs in the first round on the 26th of this year's rookie Qiaozhixier formally signed, Hill signed a long-drawn , but the brokers and Hill expressed their understanding.
8. "I don't know just what to do, " confided her mother with a long-drawn sigh.
9. The Ming had failed to gain a clear upper - hand over the Mongols after successive battles, and the long-drawn conflict was taking a toll on the empire.
More similar words: drawn, draw near, overdrawn, withdrawn, horse-drawn, at daggers drawn, long distance, long-distance, evening dress, long long ago, brawn, prawn, brawny, scrawny, draw straws, draw, drawl, draw up, draw out, draw off, draw in, drawer, draw on, wrongdoing, drawing, drawdown, drawers, song dynasty, draw back, drawback.