Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. I forgave her a long time ago.
2. He must have started writing his book a long time ago.
3. It happened a long time ago, and my memory might be playing tricks on me.
4. It was all a long time ago and now Ellen found she could forgive and forget.
5. He lost his youth a long time ago.
6. A long time ago, many black people were taken to America as slaves.
7. She died a long time ago .
8. I first met Jennifer a long time ago.
9. Long ago/A long time ago, there lived a girl called Cinderella.
10. Her parents died a long time ago.
11. I met your father once, a long time ago.
12. Her father was reading her the story, a long time ago.
13. This was done a long time ago.
14. But that was a long time ago when he lived on his father's stud farm in Ireland.
15. Originally, a long, long time ago,[sentencedict.com] they used a completely different melodic scale to ours.
16. A very long time ago, she must have been pretty.
17. It went dead a long time ago.
18. It might have been that a long time ago, when people believed in prayer.
19. I met Aunt Hetty once, a very long time ago.
20. He had stopped guessing a long time ago, and he decided not to start again now.
21. Some conversions that were done a long time ago would not pass today's stringent building regulations.
22. It is a long time ago and what matters now is the future.
22. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
23. I don't know where you'll find your sister after all these years; she moved away from the town a long time ago.
24. I'm afraid I can't remember it was such a long time ago.
25. Memories of a man coming home for burial, with full military honours ... Such a very long time ago.
26. But I learnt to control my baser urges a long time ago.
27. I was upset when my two previous engagements broke up, but that was a long time ago.
28. I closed my eyes and imagined I was in a far distant universe a long, long time ago.
29. He may have had a nose job at Edith Piaf's request, but that was a long time ago.
30. Then he relaxes into a sorrowful smile, like when you remember some one you loved who died a long time ago.
More similar words: longtime, long time, time and time again, springtime, closing time, testing time, daylight saving time, have a good time, long long ago, time after time, ragtime, long ago, long-term, belong to, not long ago, come along, in the long term, mean time, meantime, mealtime, all along the line, time and a half, time and again, in the meantime, long-term financing, from time to time, greenwich mean time, parking ticket, speeding ticket, have a go.