Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. A chemical sprout inhibitor should be used for long term storage.
2. Data were downloaded on to magnetic tape for long term storage.
3. External memory is used for long term storage of information that is not in use.
4. The invention relates to experiment using reagent erythrocyte long term storage technique.
5. During long term storage, battery should be charged and discharged once every half a year.
6. Its advantages include not worm-eating easily, water-proofing, and long term storage.
7. Contact Pacific Valves for details regarding long term storage procedures.
8. Cutting the water in long term storage.
9. Long term storage: stable material quality is never degenerating and easy to storage, and deal with any emergency repair.
10. Please keep the cell under half charge statue, neither fully charge or discharge if long term storage.
11. Professor Walt said: 'We need to make some additional advances with respect to more colours, different "ciphers" and demonstrate long term storage before one could consider such an application.'
12. It is an excellent running compound and also provides superior protection for long term storage.
13. Rust prevention for carbon steel, alloy steel for middle or long term storage. Mainly used for rolling steel plate, good cost performance.
14. As a transplantable tissue, bone has the distinct advantage of long term storage with seemingly little adverse effect.
15. Results show that room temperature was disadvantageous to releasing dormancy and long term storage of corms.
16. Reliability analysis of an aero fuze system is one of the important substances of the reliability study of a fuze in Long term storage.
16. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
17. Most often, the goal of this migration is to offload less frequently-used data to less expensive external devices for long term storage.
18. However, it may not be necessary to examine specifically for certain degradation products if it has been demonstrated that they are not formed under accelerated or long term storage conditions.
19. And if that doesn't convince you, maybe this will get you going: Fail to burn triglycerides and they can end up in long term storage on your hips or stomach.
20. Standards and specifications related to the building of digital resources can be divided into those for the creation, description, management, services, long term storage of contents, etc.
More similar words: long-term, in the long term, long-term asset, long-term loans, long-term debts, long term memory, long-term memory, long-term credit, long-term contract, long-term financing, long-term liabilities, long-term investments, computer storage, internal storage, external storage, storage, storage tank, cold storage, storage room, bulk storage, storage space, local storage, storage locker, storage device, digital storage, secondary storage, nonvolatile storage, storage facilities, on good terms with, keep on good terms.