Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Those who had little locomotor activity are hospitalised more often, have surgery more often and die sooner.
2. According to Melissa Clearfield, the child's newfound locomotor skill arrives hand-in-hand with a raft of other changes in social behaviour and maturity.
3. Including: Locomotor system, alimentary system, respiratory system, urinary system, reproductive system, circulatory system, sense organs, nervous system and endocrine system.
4. Yogabody is divided into five parts: the locomotor system, the vertebral column, the lower extremity, the trunk, and the upper extremity.
5. According to anatomical structure of locomotor system of human body and experiences of modeling in biomechanics, the human body was simplified as a multi-rigid system with simple rotate joints.
6. "This form of behavior — independence, locomotor capacity, parental care and development — could be similar to the life history of the theropod," he said.
7. "It's a system for turning on your locomotor system and making you walk or run in a very coordinated, straight-line fashion sustaining locomotion for a considerable time, " he said.
8. Locomotor activity is the most basic behavioral phenomenon of animals, and can be used in many kinds of psychoneuropharmacological investigations.
9. Result After the locomotor system damaged the normal function exercise can prevent effectively all kinds of complication, maximum promotes the damaged function restoration.
10. Locomotor problems are a common reason for culling and it is important to ensure adequate intakes of calcium and phosphorus.
11. These differences in day range have important locomotor implications.
12. Adenosine A(subscript 2A) receptors are selectively localized in basal ganglia and can affect the locomotor activity.
13. AIM:To observe the effect of the scorpion venom on the locomotor harmony, spatial learning memory, and the expression of proenkephalin (PENK) in Parkinson disease animal model in C57BL/6 mice.
14. Conclusion Transplantation of HAECs into the hemiseetioned spinal cord of Rhesus monkey was effective in improving the locomotor function of hind limb.
15. Three were related to object control (kicking, catching and overhand throwing), and four were focused on locomotor skills (hopping, side galloping, vertical jumping and sprinting).
16. These results suggest that physical burden and caudal autotomy should be the origin of variation in locomotor capacity in H. bowringii.
17. Conclusion It is reasonable that the BBB scale is a standard test for SCI locomotor function assessment in rats.
17. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
18. After consulting Mrs. Freivogel, the leading physiotherapist, we realised that during the training, it is imperative that the basics of the locomotor therapy be considered.
19. For marine invertebrate, in particular, endogenous clock has been known to control semilunar rhythms of locomotor, reproductive and molting behaviors.
20. Objective To investigate the effect of different light-dark cycles on total and differential counts of leukocyte as well as spontaneous locomotor activity in mice.
21. Methods Elaborates the significance, principle and commonly way of locomotor system damaged early time function exercise.
22. It is activated from the brainstem reticulospinal neurones, which in turn are controlled from diencephalon and mesencephalon with separate populations of locomotor command neurones.
More similar words: locomote, locomotion, locomotive, steam locomotive, railway locomotive, locomotive engine, promotor, vasomotor, locomotive engineer, servomotor, oculomotor, psychomotor, motor, motorway, motored, ac motor, motorial, motor oil, motorcar, motorist, motorize, motoring, motorised, motorcade, motorboat, motorbike, dynamotor, motor pool, motor home, motorized.