Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Genes determine the characteristics of every living thing.
2. The blue whale is the largest living thing on the planet.
3. If the sequoia is the biggest living thing, the coast redwood is the tallest living thing.
4. Furthermore each living thing, plant and animal reacts and competes with other members of its species.
5. The ionisation radiation has to each arrogant living thing eliminates the function.
6. A germ is the earliest form of a living thing.
7. Many living thing species extermination or the perdition are caused by this way.
8. Let human and nature each living thing harmonious lives in together!
9. Every living thing has its own genetic chips.
10. Every living thing has what scientists call a biological clock that controls behavior.
11. A virus is asmall living thing that causes disease.
12. This divine acted upon every living thing.
13. If a nuclear war breaks out, every living thing will be wiped off the face of the Earth.
14. I will prick every living thing near me with my tail.
15. In his hand the soul of every living thing and the life breath of all mankind.
16. A living thing will die without air.
17. For a few days, the beech tree is the most wonderful living thing in the garden.
18. I was not ready to become the care-taker of another living thing which would, like me, eventually turn futile.
19. Simple sieving, on its own, is obviously nowhere near capable of generating the amount of order in a living thing.
20. The wind began howling as if it were a living thing some one was tearing apart in the sky above them.
21. It is something of an enigma how a man who could not bear to hurt a living thing could serve as defence secretary.sentencedict.com
22. Have a tidal wave come up and submerged every living thing.
23. To indulge, one more time, in the metaphor of war as a kind of living thing, a parasite on human societies: The idea of a war to end war is one of its oldest, and cruelest, tricks.
24. The body has a tendency to fight off , or reject , any alien living thing.
25. Thou openest thine hand and satisfies t the desire of every living thing.
26. How could something change from being substance to being a living thing, for example?
27. She that, of Her own sweet will, inhabits every living thing.
28. REDWOOD NATIONAL PARK, Calif. - A redwood in a remote Northern California coastal forest has been tentatively measured as the world's tallest living thing.
29. Libra is now the only zodiacal constellation that doesn't represent a living thing.
30. But sometime soon a line will be crossed in a laboratory somewhere and the first unarguably living thing created from scratch by the hand of man will divide itself in two and begin to reproduce.
More similar words: living, the cost of living, seeing that, thing, skydiving, nothing, anything, nothing but, writhing, clothing, Thanksgiving, for one thing, anything but, something, breathing, everything, something of, bathing suit, something like, something else, owing to, saving, moving, craving, serving, hinge, bring together, revolving, according to, whining.