Sentencedict.com random good picture
10. We live in an imperfect world.
11. The constituency I live in is a safe Labour seat.
12. What kind of house do you live in?
13. We live in the same alley.
14. The Yanomami people live in the South American jungle.
15. Thank you I can not live in your eyes[sentence dictionary], you can hold you back.
16. Dons at Oxford live in college.
17. They now live in relative comfort .
18. Several large fish live in the pond.
19. Time flies!Live in the present,and all the things are of no consequence just like floating clouds.
20. The game was transmitted live in Spain and Italy.
21. They live in a fairly modest house, considering their wealth.
22. The prisoners are forced to live in abominable conditions.
23. Jack decided to live in during his freshman year at college.
24. Over half of the children live in one-parent families.
27. Some of my relations, my mother's aunt and uncle, live in America.
28. The building of a new dam will displace thousands of people who live in this area.
29. What you are doing now reflets how you will live in the future.
30. They live together, work together and socialize together. If you ask me, it can't be healthy to live in each other's pockets like that.
More similar words: give in, drive in, dive into, drive into, vein, veins, cave in, veined, move into, delve into, believe in, have in mind, have interest in, give it a try, live, olive, lived, lives, liver, alive, relive, live off, live on, livery, sliver, lively, live out, outlive, live down, enliven.