Random good picture Not show
1. I'm a little short of money now.
2. Last year's figures were little short of disastrous.
3. The results are little short of astonishing.
4. Our escape was little short of miraculous.
5. A little short of four Winds he stopped the car and they shared the remains of the picnic.
6. To get in on a scholarship means passing little short of brilliantly.
7. It is little short of a national disgrace that allocations are still being made using such a crude approach.
8. The choice of organised leisure pursuits is little short of staggering.
9. It is little short of tragic that she has been cut off, while still at the peak of her singing power.
10. His last visit to Washington was little short of a fiasco.
10. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
11. I've been a little short of breath lately.
12. The treatment accorded to a United Nations official was little short of insulting.
13. When my children say they will leave me in peace if I let them go to the pictures, it is little short of extortion.
14. The city hopes to attract around 3.5 million visitors annually, but last year's figures were little short of disastrous.
15. After all the speculation about the possible disagreements between them, their encounter has been little short of anodyne.
16. Yet in recent weeks the atmosphere at the ministry's forest-products division has been little short of electric.
17. As far as I was concerned, it was just a little short of hack work.
18. A weekend in May and the fields full of blossom and the twins a little short of their third birthday.
19. But assisting her investigations into a perfectly natural death as if it were murder was little short of lunacy.
20. But, in its time(sentencedict.com), the simple idea of comparing one treatment with another was little short of revolutionary.
21. The Fed's preferred price gauge, the core personal-consumption deflator, went up by 2.4% in the year to October, only a little short of the fastest pace for a decade.
22. To many Afrikaners, who have grown up playing rough games on sun-baked ground so hard that every tumble draws blood, rugby is little short of everything.
23. Some of the consequences of the intuitionist thesis are little short of revolutionary.
24. Gilding the lily of what is basically a romantic comedy, the director falls a little short of his best mark.
More similar words: be short of, the long and the short of it, short of, little by little, go short of, fall short of, run short of, stop short of, little bighorn, little sister, short of breath, nothing short of, little, a little, littler, skittles, battleship, belittle, dolittle, too little, little toe, little dog, belittled, little hand, little-known, not a little, for a little, little rock, littleness, little girl.