Sentencedict.com random good picture
1) Whether the recognize of fire duty is litigable or not is one of most controversial focus in administrative judicatory practice.
2) If the company requests, the staff should fully cooperate and convey the litigable invention related rights, titles and profits to the company and its appointed agent.
3) In the fourth chapter, it makes detailed discussions about the legal ways of realizing the litigable nature of the administrative factual behaviors.
4) Starting from analysis on its legal property, the author put forth his opinion centering on the litigable nature of final acceptance and records activity and its relationship .
5) Therefore, the title assessment of teachers in university has the litigable nature, teachers in university have the right to initiate administrative litigation to obtain the proper relief.
6) Litigable quality is the basic characteristic of Law including Economic Law. Economic Law has Litigable quality and the dispute of which need be solved through judicial way.
More similar words: indefatigable, indefatigably, navigable, irrigable, litigate, litigant, litigator, unnavigable, litigation, navigability, mitigate, mitigated, mitigation, mitigative, unmitigated, gable, gabled, gable roof, clark gable, litigious, irrefragable, pitiable, gigabyte, instigate, castigate, instigator, favorable position, castigation, investigate, instigation.