Random good picture Not show
1. A literary critic should not be too subjective in his approach.
2. He was a man of many parts: writer, literary critic and historian.
3. But the Literary Critic may have its finest effects outside the educational and professional establishments.
4. Quintilian, the greatest Roman literary critic, said that it added something to the received religion.
5. Megill writes not as a literary critic but as a philosophically trained historian of ideas.
6. I. A. Richards(1893-1981) was a prominent literary critic of early20th-century England.
7. Eileen Battersby, literary critic at the Irish Times, is behind Ordinary Dogs, a tribute to Bilbo and Frodo, her two pet pooches.
8. Morrison clearly enjoyed this foray into the territory of the literary critic.
9. His other major influence was to be his wife, the literary critic and translator Farzaneh Taheri.
10. David Lodge is a world - famous English novelist, literary critic, and editor.
11. Asmus became friendly with a number of writers and appeared in print as a literary critic.
12. Lv - Ying ( 1915 - 1969 ) is a contemporary literary critic, an aesthete as well as a translator.
12. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
13. S · Eliot is one of the most influential poet literary critic in the 20 th century.
14. T · S · Eliot is one of the most influential poet literary critic in the 20 th century.
More similar words: literary criticism, literary, literary genre, literary agent, criticality, theater critic, critical temperature, itinerary, critic, critical, criteria, art critic, criticism, criticize, critically, criticise, criterion, noncritical, hypocritic, uncritical, criterions, supercritical, diacritical, music critic, new criticism, uncritically, critical path, hypercritical, hypocritical, criticalness.