Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. A literal expression stores the code of an expression as a literal code fragment.
2. Educational objective is a kind of literal expression, which focusing on educational idea and educational behavior.
3. Choosing a date generates an XPath literal expression as input to the function representing the chosen date and time.
4. The article emphasizes that in idiomatic translation, cultural connotation should be given a consideration as well as literal expression.
5. The article emphasizes that in idiomatic translation, cultural connotation consideration asas literal expression.
6. Therefore, it emphasizes the art of blanks in structure by using limited literal expression to leave readers space for imagination and association, thus leading them to recreation.
More similar words: facial expression, verbal expression, numerical expression, mathematical expression, equivalent expression, expression, expressions, expressional, expressionless, expressionism, expressionist, gene expression, self-expression, beyond expression, idiomatic expression, algebraic expression, expressive, expressiveness, expressible, inexpressive, expressively, expressivity, inexpressibly, inexpressible, expressive style, express emotion, oppression, impression, depression, repression.