Random good picture Not show
1. Results: Except the CTRL group, lipide stripe and atherosclerosis plaque were found in other groups.
2. "Hot spring water slide washing LIPIDE - LIKE", the hot springs than Ninghai have highly favored Tang Xuanzong Huaqingchi Lintong County, Shaanxi Province, into the water except for the dirt.
3. Serum lipide and lipoprotein cholesterol were analysed for 37 cases of cerebral glioma and 42 cases of patients served as control group.
4. Fatigure is caused by oxidating lipide and oxygen free radical. The paper will present readers the method to dignos and measures to get rid of it.
5. Effectively softens the horny layer and stabilizes the lipide among cells. Formulated to absorb quickly.
6. Objectives:To study damage,(http://sentencedict.com/lipide.html) development and senile on lipide peroxide of aged chronic pulmonary heart disease.
7. Objective To study the effect of photosynthetic bacteria ( PSB ) on regulation of lipide in serum.
8. In this experiment, because of the milk powder samples containing more interference substances, such as lipide carbohydrate, using the ultrasonic extraction method to achieve a very good results.
9. CONCLUSION Xiaokeqing Soft Extract can reduce the blood sugar of diabetic rats, rectify the derangement in lipide metabolism and improve microcirculation.
10. Objective: To investigate the effects of Dr. Deng "s CHD capsules on stable angina pectoris in coronary heart disease (CHD) by observing the blood rheology and blood lipide."
More similar words: lipidemia, hyperlipidemia, lipid, lipidic, glycolipid, euripides, phospholipid, insipid, insipidly, slip in, insipidity, filipino, philip ii, slip into, diabetes insipidus, spider, epiderm, spidery, epidemic, spider web, epidermal, epidermic, epidermis, spider-web, epidemical, spider's web, epidermoid, epidemicity, epidemiology, spider monkey.