Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Passport checks will remain the first line of defence against terrorists.
2. The first line of defence is a smoke detector.
3. Strategically, the Marne is important for the last line of defence it presents before the Seine.
4. This line of defence is no better than the first.
5. The army's next line of defence concerns the use of live ammunition.
6. At the moment, the first line of defence is usually a smoke detector on the ceiling in every corridor.
7. He is the last line of defence but when was the last time he won us points with a save???
8. Traditionally, users usually adopt Firewall as their first line of defence.
9. Ignorance is the computer felon's first line of defence.
10. Public intervention would accommodate a third line of defence by arrest the hoapplication and cradapt botheration anon, beats by dre, he said.
11. Judicature is the last line of defence to justice, and is the protection ex post facto to citizens environmental right.
12. But capital is only one line of defence.
13. The first - bad language - demonstrates the value of ignoring as a first line of defence.
14. She succeeded on the bill of sale point but Russell J. went on to consider her second line of defence.
15. His would-be assassin, presumed to be in jail, belonged to his second line of defence.
16. The Greek fleet was beaten at Artemisium, Thermopylae stormed, Athens conquered, the Greeks driven back to their last line of defence at the Isthmus of Corinth and in the Saronic Gulf.
16. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
17. As the immunity system of organization, Internal audit is a important line of defence.
18. The enemy had to fall bcak on the second line of defence.
19. Install a burglar alarm if you can afford it as another line of defence against intruders.
20. The enemy had to fall back on their final line of defence.
21. The troops were ordered to fall back on the second line of defence.
22. Out-of-step splitting which is an important measure to assure safe running of power system, is the last line of defence to assure the whole power network not to collapse completely.
23. The soldiers were ordered to fall back on the final line of defence.
24. Assure a few finaller virus can break through those line of defence.
25. And, last but not least, Breivik is antisemitic but pro-Israel, as the state of Israel is the first line of defence against the Muslim expansion – he even wants to see the Jerusalem temple rebuilt.
More similar words: self-defence, in defence of, secretary of defense, department of defense, defence, line of duty, defenceless, defence policy, defence mechanism, self-defense, course of dealing, on the fence, deference, sit on the fence, line of force, line of work, line of sight, line of credit, line of action, cause of death, line of longitude, line of scrimmage, frame of reference, defend, line of succession, defense, magnetic line of force, defender, self-defeating, defensive.