Random good picture Not show
1. You should limber up your wits before the test.
2. The substitutes are beginning to limber up on the sidelines.
3. The colonel ordered the soldiers to limber up.
4. I always do a few easy exercises to limber up before a match.
5. A short walk will limber up the legs.
6. Waist twisting exercises: these limber up all the muscles in the upper body and thighs.
7. It will limber up your spine and keep it in a flexible and youthful condition.
8. He was told to extend and limber up before doing any exercises.
9. You should limber up your muscles and joints.
10. The commander ordered the troops to limber up and move out.
11. Before running, he liked limber up.
11. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
12. He ordered the troops to limber up and move out.
13. I'd relax. I would limber up.
14. I'd relax more, I'd limber up.
15. On the whole we are, until suddenly panic reigns and we must rush to a class again and limber up.
16. TYPICAL USE : Baseball players do exercises at the beginning of the season in order to limber up.
17. How 1 ong does it take for you to " limber up "?
More similar words: timber, limb, cheer up, cover up, enter upon, member, number, chamber, remember, a number of, membership, any number of, to the number of, a large number of, akimbo, on the run, erudite, tear up, clear up, Muslim, climate, glimpse, interrupt, corruption, eliminate, to the limit, limitation, fiber, preliminary, rubber.