Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Objective To evaluate the value of ligase chain reaction (LCR) in the diagnosis of gonorrhoea .
2. Methods: The restriction endonuclease and T 4 DNA ligase were used to construct the vector plasmid.
3. DNA ligase An enzyme, used in DNA REPLICATION and the in vitro synthesis of DNA, that joins together segments of newly synthesized polynucleotide chains using energy from ATP.
4. What is the function of ligase in DNA replication?
5. Objective: To determine the sensitivity and specificity of ligase chain reaction(LCR) for the detection of Neisseria gonorrhoeae and Chlamydia trachomatis in the first-void urine of men.
6. The prospect of removing ligase from our molecular computer design made us quite happy because it would immediately reduce the required enzymatic hardware by 50 percent.
7. Objective To determine the sensitivity and specificity of ligase chain reaction(LCR)for detection of neisseria gonorrhoeae in the male urine.
8. "The L1 ligase appears to use strategies of transition-state stabilization and acid-base catalysis similar to those that exist for natural ribozymes and protein enzymes, " he said.
9. The regulatory step affected by phosphorylation could involve either recognition of the substrate by an E3 ubiquitin ligase or the actual conjugation reaction.
10. Deoxyribozymes have some catalytic functions, such as RNA transesterification, DNA transesterification, porphyrin metalation, peroxidase activity, DNA kinase activity and DNA ligase activity.
11. Secondly, the preamplified DNA fragments were digested by a restriction endonuclease to form sticky ends, which were then ligated to a designed DNA adapter by ligase.
12. In this paper, we summarized the drought stress regulation mechanism, plant ubiquitin ligase E3, and emphatically described the ubiquitin ligase E3 response to plant drought stress and its mechanisms.
13. The ubiquitin-E2 complex is attached to substrate protein by recognition of ubiquitin-protein ligase (E3), then degraded by the 26S proteasome.
14. Typing technology is the main method to evaluate gene polymorphism. The parallel typing system based on ligase detection reaction is(established) for gene polymorphism.
15. Thus, the NEU-induced primary chromosome breakage may not be repaired by the ligase.
16. Once a plasmid is snipped open, a foreign piece of DNA, cut by the same enzyme scissors, can be taped, end to end, into the plasmid using another enzyme, DNA ligase.
16. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
17. This cut DNA is then mixed with the modified plasmid DNA, the two DNA strands join at their sticky ends and are sealed together by the enzyme, DNA ligase, to form a recombinant plasmid.
18. As bases are added by polymerase to the starting point of a new complementary strand, known as a primer, or recognized by ligase as a match, the template's sequence is revealed.
19. White and colleagues, headed by MIT associate professor of chemistry Alice Ting, first engineered a fluorophore ligase derived from the natural Escherichia coli enzyme lipoic acid ligase (LplA).
More similar words: epigastric, ligand, ligate, gaseous, ligation, mulligan, obligate, ligament, ligature, alligator, hooligan, oligarch, obligated, colligate, oligarchy, obbligato, oligarchic, obligation, profligate, profligacy, alligatored, obligatory, hooliganism, tubal ligation, alligator clip, obligatorily, moral obligation, colligative properties, gas, gash.