Random good picture Not show
1. Although parents undoubtedly affect their children in positive, life-sustaining ways, they can also be the most vocal and constant editors.
2. I love the voluptuousness, the harmlessness, the juicy, life-sustaining properties and I am no longer going to be shamed into hiding.
3. When a patient like Domalewski comes under the care of De Fina and Jonathan Fellus at the Kessler Institute in New Jersey, he doesn't get the standard "life-sustaining" drug treatments.
4. Our lungs fuel us with oxygen, the body's life-sustaining gas.
5. PRM supports life-sustaining and capacity-building assistance programs addressing needs related to food, health, shelter, water and sanitation, education and empowerment.
6. Since the Sahara is about as life-sustaining as the moon and other planets, the forensic evidence left by the crater was pristine.
6. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
7. From the surface structure, the life-sustaining behavior of modern people, such as reading books, listening to radio, seeing films, or using mobiles and browsing the Internet, are the media.
8. After digestion and absorption of life-sustaining and movement, but often a lack of some essential amino acids.
9. Consider it life-sustaining or whatever nonsense they call it.
10. The topic being debated was whether a doctor is mandated to stop life-sustaining treatment at the patient's request.
11. But, analytically, a right to die is not dissimilar from a right to hasten death by terminating life-sustaining medical treatment.
12. New Agers claim that Christians have abdicated from ruling the planet in a life-sustaining way.
13. These new vessel networks link the tumor to the circulatory system and its life-sustaining cargo.
14. Doctors, too, have been complicit: some use "cognitive impairment" as an argument for ending dialysis or other life-sustaining treatments.
15. Angiogenesis is vital for all body tissues: Without access to functioning blood vessels and their life-sustaining stream of oxygen and nutrients, cells can't survive.
16. The heart is the body's engine room, responsible for pumping life-sustaining blood via a 60,000-mile-long (97,000-kilometer-long) network of vessels.
17. The primary uses of oxygen relate to its strong oxidizing and life-sustaining properties.
18. With an exceptional balance of protein and amino acids, quinoa, they declared, is virtually unrivaled in the plant or animal kingdom for its life-sustaining nutrients.
19. Most of these micro-organisms cause no problem, and many, like the ones that normally live in the digestive tract and produce life-sustaining nutrients, are essential to good health.
20. But Eta Corvi is significantly brighter than the sun, so its habitable zone, where life-sustaining liquid water can exist, is correspondingly farther out.
More similar words: sustaining, self-sustaining, staining, sustain, sustainer, sustained, sustainment, sustainable, self-sustained, unsustainable, sustainability, maintaining, life-support, life support, obtaining, retaining, curtaining, entertaining, retaining fee, retaining wall, life-support system, entertainingly, life-saving, lifesaving, statement of retained earnings, lifes, life-threatening, gaining, raining, life-span.