Random good picture Not show
(1) An intelligently wired house would be a life saver to the disabled and elderly.
(2) You are a real life saver.
(3) They see SEO as a life saver in the massive World Wide Web. Sentencedict.com
(4) No one can be your life saver, you have to save yourself.
(5) Local documentation is a life saver in these cases, in addition to being faster to access.
(6) My life saver, life saver, oh life saver.
(7) Knowing what stuff we have can be a life saver in an emergency.
(8) It ′s a life saver.
(9) You're a life saver.
(10) They are a life saver.
(11) WOMAN: "It's kind of pretty much important to me because it's like my life saver."
(12) While they were partying, one of the guests, who was not a life saver, fell into the swimming pool fully clothed and drowned, even though four lifeguards were supposed to be on duty at the time!
(13) " Downey said three phrases came to mind when he thought of John: "genius, life saver, the other first lady.
(14) Believe me, if you're living in a country which doesn't have some sort of universal health care, this can be a life saver.
(15) A Stiffneck might not be a bad thing after all! ! ! It's a LIFE SAVER! ! !
(16) With the constant stresses life places on us, we all need a release. Finding a hobby, activity, or interest can be a life saver.
(17) Finding a hobby, activity, or interest can be a life saver.
More similar words: lifesaver, lifesaving, lifespan, life-size, life-span, lifestyle, life story, life-sized, life style, lifestyles, life-support, life science, life sentence, saver, A stitch in time saves nine, screen saver, life preserver, haves and have-nots, face saving, time-saving, timesaving, manifest, save, manifesto, on the safe side, saved, life, manifestly, saved up, save on.