Random good picture Not show
1. By combining sustainability, system integration and life cycle analysis methodology, This paper gives the definition of cleaner production.
2. Through the method of life cycle analysis used to evaluate building energy-saving transformation, the potential energy consumption of building materials are noticed gradually by people.
3. In other words, attention is given to life cycle analysis (LCA) among certified firms.
4. By applying life cycle analysis methods, this article analyses quality loss and quality income from the angles of manufacturer, customer and society respectively.
5. Life cycle analysis(LCA) is an internationally accepted technique for measuring the environmental impacts over the life cycle of a defined system.
6. In addition, AAI will lead life cycle analysis for the TMOS assets[sentencedict.com], then recommend and implement recommendations for spares management and obsolescence planning.
7. Life cycle analysis is the most important analysis method of circular economy and industrial ecology.
8. The obtained inventory can provide the data and method support for the life cycle inventory analysis or life cycle analysis of all materials and products.
9. The influence of paper and plastic packaging on environment are assessed by the method of life cycle analysis (LCA) in this paper .
10. The purpose of the article is to guide the theory study and practice development of China's circular economy by preliminary summarization and study on life cycle analysis frame abroad.
11. Chapter II major enterprises under various stages of the life cycle analysis of the characteristics of Chinese private scientific and technological enterprises financing the status quo.
12. The methodology of carbon balance analysis for fuel ethanol from corn was developed based on principles of life cycle analysis.
13. Examining global issues, such as CO2 emissions, requires a comprehensive life cycle analysis.
14. In this article, the Greenhouse Gases Emission Factor(GGEF) for nuclear power chain of China is calculated based on Life Cycle Analysis method and the definition of full energy chain.
15. And finally, the residential building in Ningbo is used as a typical case to illustrate the life cycle analysis.
16. With a very extensive supply chain, Dole will have to perform a high-level life cycle analysis to understand its emissions both intern ally and extern ally.
More similar words: lifecycle, life cycle, product life cycle, qualitative analysis, quantitative analysis, analysis, task analysis, job analysis, marginal analysis, in the final analysis, risk analysis, data analysis, self-analysis, cost analysis, dimensional analysis, error analysis, media analysis, microanalysis, trend analysis, static analysis, ratio analysis, analysis report, system analysis, what-if analysis, psychoanalysis, market analysis, policy analysis, factor analysis, systems analysis, content analysis.