Random good picture Not show
1. The minor tranquilizers, such as Valium and Librium, are in a class of compounds called benzodiazepines.
2. Approximately 100 million prescriptions for Valium and Librium are filled annually in the United States alone!
3. She was taking medication, Librium, to cope with alcohol withdrawal and anxiety, and had been reviewed by a psychologist and a psychiatrist last year.
4. It was not something you took to the doctor - until Valium and Librium arrived on the market.
5. I sought refuge in the cool dark of a newsreel theatre, where a tour de force by Bugs Bunny and three Librium restored my nervous system to its usual timbre.
More similar words: equilibrium, disequilibrium, equilibrium price, thermal equilibrium, equilibrium point, dynamic equilibrium, chemical equilibrium, equilibrium quantity, punctuated equilibrium, opprobrium, libra, library, calibre, libretto, libration, librarian, calibrate, curium, atrium, barium, librettist, calibrated, yttrium, imperium, triumph, fibrin, library card, calibration, delirium, vivarium.