Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) Contrary to the fears of sceptics, liberalizing electricity could open the way.
(2) Liberalizing the telecommunication industry is one third of a telecommunication bill before Parliament today.
(3) Liberalizing electricity will increase the pressure on them, for purely economic reasons.
(4) In its 1992 programme for liberalizing financial services the Community is also exercising leverage by imposing reciprocity conditions.
(5) As yet, the process of liberalizing the public service dimension of electricity has barely begun.
(6) The rules will probably be viewed, rightly, as liberalizing what counts as circulation, Murray said.
(7) 'That's no reason to back away from the liberalizing approach China embarked upon 30 years ago.'
(8) We need to continue the liberalizing of international trade.
(9) To add to the confusion, the Liberalizing attack on the university had now begun.
(10) Our country is liberalizing the economic policy to reduce the entry barriers of diary companies in the process of China's reform and open-up. Sentencedict.com
(11) Liberalizing its currency will be much easier when domestic demand, now representing only 36% of GDP, rises to the 50% level typical of other emerging economies.
(12) Such being the case, to enhance the effects and efficiency of monetary policy, it is necessary to keep on liberalizing the interest rates in order to solve the blocks in monetary transmission channel.
(13) He was one of the first on the left who both developed a sharp critique of Soviet Marxism and yet foresaw the liberalizing trends in the Soviet Union (see Marcuse, 1958).
(14) Cross-border mergers and acquisitions are a part of economic life in a liberalizing and globalizing world.
(15) In any event, they shall be subject to negotiation in subsequent trade liberalizing rounds.
(16) That stands for the World Trade Organization, the global body charged with supervising and liberalizing international commerce — and a whopper of a cautionary tale.
(17) China is in the process, slowly but surely, of liberalizing its capital markets. The renminbi will eventually be fully convertible.
(18) Bosch says it is important to reach an agreement on liberalizing world trade as soon as possible.
(19) With six trade ministers from major economic powers in one room there was anticipation of a breakthrough for stalled talks on liberalizing global commerce.
(20) Let him humbly commune with Zoroaster then, and through the liberalizing influence of all the worthies, with Jesus Christ himself, and let "our church" go by the board.
(21) As a counter to this, Noda favors the Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP) as a way of liberalizing the economy, improving Japanese competitiveness abroad and opening up free trade.
(22) Along with the economic globalization, a choosing of foreign policy which give priority to national interest would turn into a kind of "common liberalizing trade", a policy in gaming sense.
(23) I think the Internet is a great thing. It is liberalizing.
(24) Shenzhen, a port city in China's South near Hong Kong, was one of the first to be designated as a special economic zone when the country began liberalizing its economy.
(25) The IMF's choice of words is the second qualified recognition this month of the progress China is making in liberalizing its exchange rate.
More similar words: liberalize, liberalization, trade liberalization, liberalism, liberality, liberalist, liberalise, moralizing, neutralizing, demoralizing, neoliberalism, liberalisation, liberal, liberally, illiberal, neoliberal, liberal art, liberal arts, realizing, liberal party, equalizing, normalizing, vitalizing, totalizing, vocalizing, journalizing, tantalizing, socializing, initializing, specializing.