Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. This left the Liberal Party in total disarray .
2. Three hundred delegates attended the Liberal party congress.
3. How many candidates is the Liberal Party running in the General Election?
4. More and more people are inclined towards the Liberal Party as they become disenchanted with the two main parties that have governed the country for half a century.
5. In 1906 the Liberal Party romped back to power.
6. How do you explain the decline of the Liberal party?
7. There is no equivalent history of the Liberal party during this period.
8. He's joined the Liberal Party, and now he's a very important cog in the cabinet.
9. Only in the rapidly declining Liberal party did the radicals have any significant influence on policy.
10. He has been a staunch supporter of the Liberal Party for over thirty years.
11. We are the political wing of the Liberal Party.
12. The current Liberal Party has no actual experience of government.
12. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
13. He will face the runner-up, Liberal party leader Drazen Budisa, in a run-off poll next month.
14. He joined the Liberal Party in 1968 and served on the Young Liberals' executive committee.
15. The Liberal Party has won control of the legislative assembly.
16. The successful Liberal party candidate in the last pre-Farclandia election, he has the title but not the clout.
17. To Liberal party activists, however, it was the extinction of a lamp, the end of an era.
18. Nearly every conservative and liberal party in the world today champions the globalized economy.
19. Mr Kim's ruling Democratic Liberal Party had easy wins in three by-elections.
20. The split in the Liberal party seems to be irreconcilable.
21. All this had been achieved at the expense of the Liberal Party which had monopolized all three areas before 1910.
22. We recognize that a collection of factors explain the decline of the Liberal party 1906-24.
23. He will challenge Sinclair for the leadership of the Liberal Party.
24. The war had at least brought some unity within the ranks of the liberal party.
25. By a contortion of semantics he led the so-called Liberal Party.
26. There may be other ways of explaining the decline of the Liberal party in this period.
27. Chamberlain was a Cabinet Minister until he left the Liberal party in 1886.
28. Indeed(sentencedict.com), the inter-war years saw the continued decline of the Liberal Party and the persistence of factionalism.
29. Political observers said that without a strong opposition party in Parliament there would be few checks on Chretien and the Liberal Party.
30. In the political field he supplied munificent financial support to the Liberal Party and its numerous causes.
More similar words: political party, liberal, illiberal, liberalist, liberalize, liberalism, federalist party, liberty, liberate, liberated, deliberate, liberation, deliberately, deliberation, liberation theology, national park, libertine, party, whig party, third party, multiparty, party favor, communist party, democratic party, the general public, general practitioner, palpable, impalpable, libel, libelous.