1. The task of providing liberal education belongs chiefly to the humanities.
2. Liberal education, for example, is best given in small colleges, in a tutorial mode.
3. There are vocational arguments for traditional liberal education.
4. He has received the advantage of a liberal education, and possesses a very extensive degree of legal knowledge.
5. But pure liberal education exists to civilise its beneficiaries rather than to fit them for employment.
5. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
6. A liberal education demands that you live self - consciously.
7. They want their child to have a liberal education.
8. It is an important replenishment of modern liberal education.
9. With the development of the age, liberal education had new contents.
10. Liberal education is the necessary endeavor to found an aristocracy within democratic mass society.
11. Many educators advocate a liberal education.
12. Nowadays, our culture disvalues liberal education, is skeptical of virtue, and, in particular, glorifies self-aggrandizement over altruism.
13. Liberal education is an old educational idea, but It'still has great impact to our education.
14. Liberal Education makes not the Christian, not the Catholic, but the gentleman.
15. The "monkey trial" challenges the liberal education principle in American, and propels to reflect the libera ...
16. But Newman was right to warn of the utilitarian threat to liberal education.
17. Can society afford the luxury of providing young children with the beginnings of a liberal education?
18. The second thing that some universities do is provide liberal education for its own sake.
19. Next the study brings up an idea that developing the university student visual literacy education resources under the liberal education circumstances.
20. Source: Robert M. Hutchins, "The Tradition of the West. " The Great Conversation: The Substance of a Liberal Education.
21. But for the world's opinion, those experiences would have been simply a liberal education.
22. Is it appropriate to hope that the lessons learned in a liberal education will reveal themselves in the humaneness of the graduate's relationship with others?
More similar words: vocational education, special education, liberalisation, liberalization, physical education, trade liberalization, liberation, deliberation, women's liberation, liberation theology, people's liberation army, education, women's liberation movement, liberal, educational, coeducation, re-education, reeducation, liberally, educational institution, educationist, educationally, illiberal, self-education, free education, coeducational, liberal art, liberalism, liberality, liberalist.