Random good picture Not show
1. Perhaps the present concern with the values of liberal arts education portends an intellectual anemia.
2. The setting is a Vermont liberal arts college where Sarah Matthews is dean of students.
3. By organizing computer training for liberal arts students generally, significant economies of scale can be achieved.
4. There were no liberal arts, no research, no experimental sciences.
5. The first is to promote liberal arts higher education, both at general degree and sub-degree levels.
6. In the public sector, many managers have liberal arts degrees in public administration or one of the social sciences.
7. Joyce got a scholarship to study liberal Arts in the woods of Maine, where she met Patty's exceedingly Gentile dad, whom she married at All Souls Unitarian Church on the Upper East Side of Manhattan.
8. Gallaudet says it is the world's only liberal arts university where everything is designed for deaf or hard-of-hearing students.
9. Fontbonne is a liberal arts college, located in a residential suburb of St. Louis.
10. Shawn went to California to attend a liberal arts college.
11. Even from America's great liberal arts colleges, transcripts reflect an undergraduate specialization that would have been unthinkably narrow just a generation ago.
12. This Master of Liberal Arts degree offered by Harvard University Extension School ensures that your knowledge is as broad as the problems and puzzles you face.
13. The council is a nonprofit group that supports liberal arts education.
14. I am a Henan liberal arts examinee. Can 426 your school?
15. C. Gallaudet says it is the world's only liberal arts university where everything is designed for deaf or hard-of-hearing students.
16. Students at the baccalaureate level also are paying more attention to applied fields of study than to a general liberal arts education.
17. Science and technology institutes tended to receive more investment than the liberal arts colleges.
18. I was brimming with hopes for obtaining a good liberal arts education,[sentencedict.com] then training in journalism.
19. In certain respects City is very much a traditional liberal arts / professional college.
20. Could City serve as an antipoverty program or a fine liberal arts college, but not both?
21. There probably never has been a year that employers have knocked down the doors to hire liberal arts graduates.
22. Others are not employed directly by the ruling class and work in the liberal arts and service professions.
23. But Brandeis' status as a hybrid of an elite liberal arts college and a small research university compounds its difficulty.
24. He looked rather like a sympathetic young dean at an eastern liberal arts college.
25. A recent letter from the senate of a local liberal arts college is sitting on my desk.
26. Although many employers prefer candidates to have a degree in business or engineering, some companies hire liberal arts graduates.
27. The High Table Dinner embodies the principles of a liberal arts education and is an important component in UIC's emphasis on "Whole Person Education" and "Four-Point Education".
28. Woodbury University is committed to providing the highest level of professional and liberal arts education.
29. Fortunately , you're around to uphold the dignity of the liberal arts. ".
30. At the college level, the best preparation for management is liberal arts education.
More similar words: liberal party, liberal, liberally, illiberal, liberalize, liberality, liberalist, liberalism, neoliberalism, liberalisation, liberalization, trade liberalization, liberate, liberated, liberator, liberation, deliberate, deliberation, deliberately, deliberative, women's liberation, liberation theology, femoral artery, liber, liberty, caliber, liberian, libertine, at liberty, burglar alarm.