Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. I. Lewdly describing in detail the act of sex, having sex and feelings while having sex.
2. II. Lewdly describing or teaching sex skills.
3. VIII. Lewdly transmitting sound information connected with the act of sex.
4. VII. Lewdly describing sex organs in details.
5. When Othello and Desdemona lovingly embrace, Iago grabs his wife in a rough, lewdly competitive clinch.
6. Moscow police authorities said Mr. Gusev, 31, was a central figure in the operations of SpamIt.com, which paid spammers to promote online pharmacies, sometimes quite lewdly.
7. One has committed abomination with his neighbor's wife and another has lewdly defiled his daughter-in-law And another in you has humbled his sister, his father's daughter.
8. He rubbed his forehead harshly with his knuckles, like stupor , and snickered lewdly.
9. The young rascal's hot loaf would be in her oven, Nazorine thought lewdly, if proper steps were not taken.
More similar words: shrewdly, lewd, dawdle, dawdling, shrewd, new deal, bowdlerize, shrewdness, screwdriver, slew, clew, blew, flew, curlew, candle wax, overblew, mingle with, gentle wind, trifle with, condole with, teleworking, reconcile with, lewis and clark expedition, idly, godly, madly, coldly, candidly, badly, oddly.