Random good picture Not show
1. Levin sat there, an expression of sadness on his face.
2. Levin was knocked unconscious by the impact.
3. The motion was seconded by Mr. Levin.
4. Mr Levin, the former chief strategist of Time Inc, was a principal architect of the 1989 merger.
5. Nevertheless, Levin helped make the world safe for Jeffries by establishing a symmetry of crackpot ideas.
6. Although Levin sometimes goes overboard with jokes, his breezy, slightly irreverent tone is a welcome one.
7. Mr Levin has also spent a fortune in shareholder money to resolve the internal rivalries bedeviling his game plan for Time Warner.
8. Levin and Bronshten reach similar conclusions, by analogy with typical terminal-flare meteors.
9. Levin and his editors then narrow down the list to 50 people.
10. The fiercest attacks were directed not at Levin, but at Lautenberg, who was facing reelection the next year.
11. Barnes and Hughes for a good read, Levin ton for the examinations.
12. Betty Levin had been hospitalized for two weeks when her husband, Alvin, began exhibiting symptoms.
13. Levin is in a precarious state of health.
14. By investing over $1.2 million, Levin and his partner are thinking big.
15. If approved, Mr. Levin would remain chairman and CEO.
16. Levin has consistently defended the company's rap music on the grounds of expression.
17. Sander Levin, the usually interventionist-minded chairman of the House Ways and Means Committee which oversees trade matters, advocates multilateral rather than unilateral pressure.
18. Jerry W. Levin never expected to run Sunbeam for long.
18. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
19. But senior Democrat Carl Levin wants the Armed Services Committee of which he is also investigate.
20. But Democratic co-chair Sander Levin says a slower approach will lead to better deals.
21. John] McCain, [Bob] Casey, maybe [Carl] Levin, but I don't know if I will have enough time," he told me, wearing jeans and a well-worn T shirt that said SUPER CHEVROLET SERVICE.
22. Senator Carl Levin noted Hagel's unique military background.
23. I was staying at the recently launched, super-chic Levin Hotel in Knightsbridge.
24. Ephron replied, and Levin laughed some more.
25. But no-one stocked the John Pearse and I ended up with the Levin.
26. They retailed around ￡38-￡45, depending on the model, and for sound kicked the shit out of my Levin.
27. A year or so later the guitars that really killed the Levin came in - the first flat-top Yamaha acoustics.
28. Even the opening titles rolled over some naked panting, which merely turned out to be Levin doing his morning push-ups.
29. Sec . Rumsfeld: The chairman of the Senate Armed Services Committee, Carl Levin.
30. Rest assured his education hasn't gone to waste, however, as Levin blends high tech and customized software programs to create his own extraordinary audio and visual compositions.
More similar words: levi, clevis, levier, levite, levity, alleviate, leviathan, levitate, televise, alleviated, Kevin, evince, alleviative, alleviation, levitical, leviticus, levitation, television, social evil, televisual, sieving, grieving, thieving, reviving, double vision, believing, grapevine, west nile virus, television news, television set.