Random good picture Not show
1. It took three bulldozers a week to level off the site.
2. Level off the shelves with a spirit level.
3. Inflation has begun to level off.
4. We anticipate that complaints will level off at approximately 950 a year.
5. Start to level off by increasing power at a height above that required.
5. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
6. If fertility declines fast enough the line will level off sometime after the middle of the twenty-first century.
7. Clear the garden and level off!
8. The curve appeared to level off in 1988.
9. In order to level off the land, local people let children press on rafts.
10. Prices have begun to level off.
11. The beneath strutting must level off and equilibrium if lie flat, not suitable too high.
12. Farmers frequently level off such gullies after harvesting in the fall, he said, and then replant the same low-lying areas year after year, leaving them susceptible to further erosion.
13. Then came an earthmover to level off the ground for a fire engine.
14. Board face level off lines of smooth graph is distinct, paint facing color agrees equably.
15. Attention should be dry, level off, the surface shall be promptly after muddied tear it layer.
16. Lock mouth and low level of technology not level off is smooth, even some still have caused the extrusion hard knock against trace.
17. The functional response will level off.
18. The figures show evidence that murders in the nation's capital are beginning to level off.
19. Then, once each airline has made its move, the fares level off for the work week.
20. Unemployment grew rapidly to 1982 and has tended to level off since then.
21. In the mid nineties the rate of new infections began to level off in some heavily saturated nations.
22. The green shoots of recovery may now be twitching but it will be a long time before the unemployment figures level off.
23. One economist suggests that the numbers might increase further before they level off.
24. The rise lasted for two weeks and then began to level off in August.
25. He believes the city's economic development will continue to be strong in the next few years, but may level off with a potential energy crises.
26. Reaching to the altitude of 12,000 meters, the pilot began to level off.
27. Lignin and pentosan content decrease from pith to bark. and level off after 10 to 12 years old.
28. You're unlikely to get further promotion - we all have to level off some time.
29. Processing of the horn side furniture of edge horn processing basically sees his decorate the gelatinize on the component stickup whether firm, long edge whether level off is smooth.
30. Our surplus will keep falling in the next few months then level off.
More similar words: level, level up, all levels, sea level, leveller, on the level, high level, level best, develop, water level, developer, levelheaded, spirit level, record level, level-headed, energy level, developed, on a level with, service level, surface level, alcohol level, developing, level crossing, development, undeveloped, overdeveloped, redevelopment, developmental, underdeveloped, developing world.