Random good picture Not show
(1) Fiscal Welfare: the tax system which adjusts the level of income on which tax is payable through reliefs and allowances.
(2) In this case, the equilibrium level of income is unaffected by the increase in the real value of the money supply.
(3) The aim is to achieve a high level of income with the prospect of long-term capital growth.
(4) Determination of the equilibrium level of income.
(5) This time the equilibrium level of income is above the full employment level and so can not actually be attained.
(6) There is a threshold level of income which is completely free of income tax.
(7) This represents an attempt to assess a level of income below which it is impossible to ensure survival.
(8) It aims to achieve a high level of income for ordinary shareholders as well as providing capital growth.
(9) The level of income redistribution of one country is correlated with its economic performance.
(10) Many people, no matter their level of income, view shopping as a hobby.
(11) Should be with their level of income and consumption capacity, health spending.
(12) Everyone feels that there is a level of income above which all consumption is frivolous.
(13) They don't need certain job or certain level of income.
(14) The government exacts taxes from every wage earner above a certain level of income.
(15) It positively relates the demand for money to the level of income.
(16) The aim is to provide security of capital with an attractive and rising level of income.
(17) Until a decade ago(sentencedict.com/level of income.html), the kingdom had greater flexibility in determining its level of income and expenditure.
(18) It is unrealistic to expect those with incomes just above the level of income support to pay contributions.
(19) The whole country would like to know at what level of income they intend to increase the higher rate of tax.
(20) For example, the marginal propensity to make bequests out of lifetime income may rise with the level of income.
(21) If any of these should change, there will be an effect on the equilibrium level of income.
(22) In 1987, 2.2 million people over pension age are estimated to have had incomes below the level of Income Support.
(23) Let'suse this extended IS? LM model to examine how changes in expectedinflation influence the level of income.
(24) Sixth, in capital cities, especially in the southeastern capital cities, the general level of income.
(25) Organically combined with social welfare system, negative income tax is one kind of the effective mechanism, providing the payment voluntarily to the poor under certain level of income.
(26) It'seems that people become less happy over time about a given level of income.
(27) Our job is to raise this self - concept level of income.
(28) Their savings plans scaled down to the new lower level of income.
(29) Predictably, money has its most positive effect on the poor, but once a person has achieved a minimal standard of living level of income has almost nothing to do with happiness.
More similar words: level off, level of living, income level, level out, muzzle velocity, redistribution of income, myelofibrosis, level, o level, a level, level up, sublevel, leveler, cleveland, top-level, sea level, low level, all levels, leveller, eye level, leveling, top level, develop, levelling, high level, level best, base level, dead level, high-level, on the level.