Random good picture Not show
11. More haste, less speed.
12. As time went by we saw less and less of each other.
13. He wants to be seen as less bossy and high-handed.
14. Her headaches are becoming less frequent.
15. I found it immensely rewarding working with the less able children.
16. Love me less but love me long.
17. The less well-developed areas of Europe are much less attractive as investment prospects than the major centres.
18. The project was more or less a success.
19. Important people, less and less people left more and more important.
20. Recent events seem less serious when put into an international perspective.
21. People tend to need less sleep as they get older.
22. Love is not blind. It sees more, not less. But because it sees more, it is willing to see less.
22. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
23. Send them a fax-it's a lot less hassle than phoning.
24. In March and April, the weather is much less predictable.
25. It is with narrow-minded people as with narrow-necked bottle; the less they have in them the more noise they make in pouring out.
27. If rich, it is easy enough to conceal our wealth, but, if poor, it is not so easy to conceal our poverty. We shall find it less difficult to hide a thousand guineas, than one hole in our coat.
29. Every man feels instinctively that all the beautiful sentiments in the world weigh less than a single lovely action. James Russell Lowell
30. If parents are encouraged to be involved in school, there is less chance of a them-and-us situation developing.
More similar words: bless, homeless, much less, nonetheless, senseless, regardless, more or less, no less than, nevertheless, regardless of, sales, telescope, adolescent, tablespoon, Palestinian, cholesterol, mess, essay, press, access, vessel, Messrs, dress up, stress, assess, fitness, process, address, press for, actress.