Random good picture Not show
1) Being an educator was very important to Leonard Bernstein.
2) Perhaps Leonard Bernstein did so well because music was his passion.
3) Aaron Copland, George Gershwin, and Leonard Bernstein incorporated folk melodies, religious hymns, blues and gospel songs, and jazz into their symphonies, concertos, operas,(http://sentencedict.com/leonard bernstein.html) and ballets.
4) Like Leonard Bernstein, England's Benjamin Britten has helped many young people to understand music better.
5) But composers like Leonard Bernstein and Aaron Copland introduced “big changes to the nation’s patriotic music,” he said.
6) Finally in the programme, we come to the news that the American composer and conductor, Leonard Bernstein, has died.
7) He made home movie take - off of Puccini's Tosca with Leonard Bernstein.
8) He made a home movie take-off of Puccini's Tosca with Leonard Bernstein.
9) This was the Parisian home away from home of the famous American composer Leonard Bernstein, and it still showcases a grand piano in his honor.
10) In 1960, he purchased a Baldwin grand piano from Leonard Bernstein for a paltry $ 5400.00.
11) Over the years visitors heard performances by George Gershwin and Leonard Bernstein.
12) On September 26th 1957, Stephen Sondheim wrote a letter to Leonard Bernstein upon the opening of West Side Story.
More similar words: albert einstein, leonard, leonardo, leonardo da vinci, eastern standard time, frankenstein's monster, einstein, frankenstein, bernard, john steinbeck, st bernard, saint bernard, private international law, standard-bearer, stein, cysteine, holstein, steinmetz, steinbeck, homocysteine, gloria steinem, epstein-barr virus, napoleon bonaparte, pulmonary vein, consternation, cardboard, hardboard, cardiopulmonary, constant returns to scale, binary number system.