Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Peel the onion and cut it in half lengthwise.
2. The strip of mahogany has the grain running lengthwise.
3. Use scissors to cut the carnation stem lengthwise into three.
4. She cut lengthwise along the arm and missed the main arteries.
5. Now cut the zucchini in half lengthwise, the same way you cut the carrot.
6. Slice each eggplant lengthwise twice from blossom end almost to stem end, making 4 finger-like slices attached at base.
7. When cool enough to handle, cut in half lengthwise and scoop out the flesh and place in a large bowl.
8. Then fold the paper in half lengthwise and write a separate list of solutions.
9. Cut one of the index cards in half lengthwise.
10. Lay the bricks lengthwise.
11. Split potato in half lengthwise with a fork.
12. Halve the potatoes lengthwise.
13. Halve the eggplant lengthwise and hollow out the center.
14. Cut the carrots lengthwise.
15. Cut the pineapples lengthwise, without removing the tops.
15. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
16. First have them fold the card in half lengthwise.
17. Split the leek in half lengthwise, and cut it into 1/4-inch pieces.
18. Slice each banana lengthwise.
19. Symbol for a down lighter . Resize lengthwise or place end to end for different length tracks.
20. Put forward the"Xuancheng Style"conception. Compares and researches them lengthwise, and breadthwise .
21. Slice the green onion into 2-inch lengths, then shred lengthwise; set aside about 2 tablespoons of the green tops.
22. Put the carrot on a cutting board and cut the carrot in half lengthwise.
23. She plucked a grass stalk from the ground at her side, then split it lengthwise with her outer talon.
24. Opening the brown skin with his fingernail, Mitchell peeled a plantain and sliced the dry-smelling fruit lengthwise into strips.
25. Peel the ginger, slice thinly with the grain, and cut the slices lengthwise into thin shreds.
26. Julienne stewed beef. Rinse the baby bok choy in stalks, then cut lengthwise into long strips.
27. Before implantation, the flexible double - disc patch is pulled into a catheter, collapsing and compressing it lengthwise.
28. The magnetic effect was greater when the rod was lengthwise.
29. Through test and analysis of working stress on balance beam and lengthwise beam of dozer frame, a strength design method and the basis for compiling load spectrum are given in the paper.
30. Time to revise the high school biology textbooks. Turns out the standard image of a sausage-shaped bacterium crawling along lengthwise is obsolete.
More similar words: lengthways, length, lengthen, lengthy, at length, wavelength, arm's length, at arm's length, strength, strengthen, tower of strength, forthwith, seeing that, big bang theory, wise, wiser, wisely, unwise, living thing, otherwise, likewise, unwisely, streetwise, challenge, worldly-wise, challenged, challenging, anticlockwise, disengage, auschwitz.