Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The leitmotiv of her speech was the need to reduce expenditure.
2. Death and renewal are leitmotivs running through the whole novel.
3. However, construction enterprises of our country took this leitmotiv only as a slogan before 1990"s, and manage in a rude way."
4. Secondly, passion is his leitmotiv of the creation for different kinds of poetic expression.
5. The Leitmotiv is an important method to express the plot in Wagner's music drama The Nibelung's Ring (Der Ring des Nibelungen).
6. Renewable energies become a leitmotiv in the project, translated into symbolic shapes throughout the Campus.
7. Based on the leitmotiv, this paper gives a systematic summary and deep analysis of the background and causes, main approaches, existent problems and improvement path of the test.
8. The leitmotiv of Kantian transcendental philosophy's Copernicus style revolution is a mode of thinking of anti-substantialism, but this is an unsuccessful try.
9. I think Nietzschean leitmotiv is the transcending thought.
10. The author indicates the legal thought leitmotiv in Qin and Han dynasties: Law was unified and established by the emperor.
11. The suitable news background can set off the leitmotiv by contrast and deepen its subject. It can help readers understand the content of news. It can indicate its reasons and presents its meaning.
12. And the leitmotiv of the next step of the building protocol is 'on top and dry'.
13. Freud's demand has become the leitmotiv or basic postulate of all the more recent forms psychotherapy.
14. As the first leitmotiv of judicial activities,(sentencedict.com) the judicial challenge system is an important component of procedural justice thereof.
15. The leitmotiv of rural culture construction is help farmers to set up a positive, civilized and healthy public and cultural of the peasant. It also should include peasants' leisure living.
16. 'Learn by perception' is a leitmotiv expressed by scattered silhouettes throughout the building.
17. The leitmotiv is to solve the problem how to make use of recursive rules available to realize recursive query in deductive database.Sentencedict.com
18. The unquestionable leitmotiv of the current development of the nation could be summarized as a mechanical tabula rasa of the past.
19. Chapter One discusses the leitmotiv of the former eighty chapters.
20. Survival comes from quality and benefit is born from management. This is the everlasting leitmotiv of construction enterprises.
More similar words: leitmotif, profit motive, motivative, apparent motion, motive, emotive, motivate, promotive, locomotive, motivator, motivated, automotive, motiveless, motivating, motivation, unmotivated, motivational, relative motion, locomotive engineer, ileitis, motif, motion, motile, osmotic, demotic, emotion, commotion, nonmotile, demotion, emoticon.