Random good picture Not show
1. Legal regulation tends to create administrative burdens, resentment and loss of self-esteem through the undermining of professional autonomy.
2. Paradoxically, third parties dealing with an international organisation may feel secure despite the lack of legal regulation.
3. Familiar with Chinese business and legal regulations; knowledge of construction project management is a plus.
4. However the nations have laid down the different legal regulations regarding straight bill of lading, therefore the jurisdiction position to this problem varies from one to the other.
4. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
5. Answer: The requisite legal regulations went into effect on August 1 st 2000.
6. Get command of legal regulations and safe knowledge; abide by national environmental laws and regulations.
7. The main course to these phenomena is the lack of state interest legal regulations of procedure.
8. In addition, by analyzing the pros and cons of the use of patent pools, the abuse of patents in patent pools, we know the need to come to the legal regulations.
9. OBJECTIVE : To explore the ways to consummate current domestic legal regulations on adverse drug reactions ( ADRs ).
10. But the inner morals of law, or the main principle of law such as the compulsiveness, clarity, universality, stability, governmental acts and legal regulations have decisive impact on morals.
11. The traditional moral rules in current china obviously lack of force to tackle this issue while relevant policies and legal regulations not only were scattered but also show want of enforceability.
12. It is generally accepted that source of law demonstrates legal regulations in form.
More similar words: rules and regulations, regulation, deregulation, regulation time, self regulation, self-regulation, osmoregulation, thermoregulation, legal representation, price regulation, regularization, international relations, legal responsibility, regulative, regulating, deregulating, legal representative, self-regulating, causal relationship, commercial relations, industrial relations, personal relationship, legal remedy, legal reserve, reciprocal relationship, regulate, legal residence, regulator, regulated, deregulate.