Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The legal protection for well - known name of firms is always a weak area of China.
2. There is legal protection against age discrimination.
3. This duality has caused the complexity of the legal protection method.
4. It is about time we give legal protection are truly harmed.
5. Consequently , we must render special legal protection for well - know trademarks according to Paris Convention.
6. Article 8 Binding Effect ; Legal Protection A lawfully formed contract is legally binding on the parties.
7. Chapter 5 studies the legal protection for rights to maritime space.
8. Legal protection of the freedom of religious belief.
9. Providing special legal protection to minority shareholders by corporation law is commonplace in many foreign countries.
10. France says intellectual property rights and legal protection form part of its concerns over fair trade.
11. This test studies the legal protection of Scenic Spot in our country.
12. Valid contracts get legal protection.
13. After long years of effort the media earn the legal protection from the Constitution.
14. The report suggests forming an elephant - conservation body and legal protection for the migratory corridors.
15. The article puts forward substantial law proposals to the network fictitious property of civil legal protection.
15. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
16. At no point did I feel the need for legal protection.
17. In this paper,[sentencedict.com] the properties of virtual property and legal protection to explore the relevant issues.
18. Third, article will be a simple statement of the legal protection of well - known trademarks .
19. Wetlands protection means important ecological value to humanity, and its frailty needs special legal protection.
20. But can conclude from logic, if freedom cannot get legal protection, criterion it is irretentive.
More similar words: environmental protection, equal protection of the laws, environmental protection agency, protection, protectionist, protectionism, adequate protection, protective, protecting, protectively, overprotective, protectiveness, protective cover, legal principle, legal action, protective tariff, protective system, protective covering, protect, protector, protected, theatrical production, industrial production, unprotected, protect from, protectorate, surge protector, legalisation, legalization, legal separation.