Random good picture Not show
1. According to the then-prevailing legal opinion, a copyright notice would have tainted its trade secret protections.
2. The procuratorate makes only primary legal opinion while the court makes the final conclusion.
3. Will the legal opinion referred by the experts affect the judicial practice?
4. Although he cannot offer a mental diagnosis or legal opinion in the Powers' case, he can discuss the motivations of parents who kill and what we know about them.
5. That legal opinion is the document that decides the case and explains the Court's reasoning for reaching its conclusion.
6. The legal opinion will be seen as at least a partial victory for Google.
7. In response, Diamond filed a legal opinion rendered by Deacons Law Firm, Hong Kong, proposing opinions concerning certain provisions of the lease agreement.
8. Maryland's attorney general, Douglas F. Gansler, issued a legal opinion last week concluding that Maryland should immediately recognize same-sex marriages performed elsewhere.
9. Legal opinion of an attorney at law .
10. Providing legal opinion on the feasibility of investment projects and modes.
11. It is the legal opinion , and you can refer to it .
12. He said that when the Government realised it faced defeat on amendment 27 it had produced a second legal opinion.
13. The technique of solving academic problems is almost the same as the technique of writing a legal opinion upon a practical point.
14. Chapter 2 sums up the present state of expert legal opinion, such as background, character, function and operation, etc.
15. It was scarcely such as to promise an unbiased or even legal opinion.
16. We provided legal feasibility research and legal advice as well as issue legal opinion for the above construction projects.
17. Drafting and provision of various legal documentation including Contract, Agreement, Articles of Association, Lawyer's Letter and Legal Opinion.
18. If the chief justice is part of the majority, he will assign the drafting of the legal opinion to himself or to one of the other justices who comprise the majority in a given case.
19. The administration has preferred to act as if the slate has been wiped clean, but the president's tough stance suggested that the 1979 legal opinion might have new relevance.
20. Then law minister H.R. Bhardwaj and his secretary T.K. Viswanathan passed the buck, asking for the setting up of an EGoM and obtaining legal opinion from the Attorney General .
21. The matter has been gone into by the family. They are opposed to the Countess's idea; but she is firm, and insists on a legal opinion.
21. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
22. Winarta says the Indonesian Supreme Court will certainly review the case and he hopes whatever decision it makes will be accompanied by a supporting legal opinion.
23. Israel has an obligation "to freeze all settlement activity, " he added, but he avoided questions about the 1979 legal opinion.
More similar words: have a low opinion of, opinion, opinion poll, opinionated, public opinion, legal obligation, popular opinion, galloping inflation, advisory opinion, self-opinionated, majority opinion, a matter of opinion, public opinion poll, concurring opinion, dissenting opinion, difference of opinion, galloping, megalopolis, pinion, pinioned, legal action, legalization, legalisation, legal protection, legal separation, rack and pinion, legal representation, legal, legally, illegal.