Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The question came out of left field, but Mary Ann wasn't really surprised.
2. The ball soared to left field.
3. Her comments came out of left field.
4. He is, like most theorists, out there in left field, ignoring the experimental evidence.
5. The governor is way out / over in left field.
6. He corraled the fly ball in left field.
7. Pinch-hitter Francisco Cabrera lashed a single to left field.
8. She's kind of out in left field but she's fun.
9. Some of the griping comes out of left field.
10. Hey, here's one from left field.
11. He doubled to left field.
12. Buckley whacked the ball into left field.
13. Newman blasted one into left field in the second inning.
14. When something like this comes out of left field at you....
15. Vaughn is going to get a shot at left field.
16. Raul Mondesi stroked it crisply into left field for a single[sentencedict.com], ending the no-hitter.
17. Rodriguez singled to left field.
18. The batter hit a line drive to left field for a single.
19. He batted the ball into the left field.
20. The batter singled to left field.
21. He hit a liner toward left field.
22. People don't know how to react when a question like that comes at them out of left field.
23. While he used more complex sentences consistently, some of them seemed to come out of left field.
24. Leadoff hitter Brett Hardy, a lefty, hit a line drive to left field.
25. Fans in Atlanta still talk about the shot Linares hit off the facade in left field in a 1993 exhibition game.
26. She took me to the bleachers in Fenway Park to watch Ted Williams play left field for the Boston Red Sox.
27. He was put out at third base on a long throw from left field.
28. His silly proposals for solving the problem came out of left field.
29. The Yankees caught a break in the sixth as Melky Cabrera's pop to left fell between three Boston fielders and bounced near the left field line and into the stands.
30. GEORGE: ( To Jerry ) Who's going to play left field?
More similar words: outfield, wheat field, battle field, battlefield, have two left feet, field, afield, fields, infield, subfield, fielder, garfield, midfield, ball field, fielding, field day, airfield, oil field, field work, minefield, field mouse, field house, field trip, force field, cornfield, field goal, in the field, fieldwork, field event, paddy field.