Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) Lech Walesa, chairman of the Solidarity trade union, had formally announced his candidacy on Sept. 17.
(2) The Solidarity leader Lech Walesa also appealed for a return to work.
(3) Both became academic lawyers , Lech specialising in labour law.
(4) The occasion is a meeting to honour Poland's Lech Walesa, a Nobel prize winner like the Tibetan leader.
(5) A surprise victor in 2005, Lech Kaczynski an uneasy president.
(6) In 1990, Lech Walesa took the oath of office as Poland's first popularly elected president.
(7) LECH WALESA: The situation was more than dramatic. One can change a political system overnight(Sentencedict), but an economic system needs years.
(8) 1990- Lech Walesa took the oath of office as Poland's first popularly elected president.
(9) Polish officials said Sunday's funeral for President Lech Kaczynski and his wife who were killed in a plane crash last Saturday looked set to go ahead as planned.
(10) Too early, ' said former Polish President Lech Walesa, who won the peace prize in 1983. 'He has no contribution so far. He is only beginning to act.
(11) Flanked by Mr. Gorbachev and former Polish President Lech Walesa, Ms. Merkel expressed her gratitude at ceremonies in Berlin marking the 20th anniversary of the wall's opening.
(12) You will be given a guided tour and then return via the Lech valley.
(13) Reagan lifted the pipeline sanctions and Britoil went up for sale and Lech Walesa was freed.
(14) Although this is not a beginner's resort, it's easy to escape to the more gentle slopes of Lech.
(15) Gorbachev joins German Chancellor Angela Merkel and Poland's former president and labor hero Lech Walesa at a 2009 ceremony to mark the 20th anniversary of the fall of the Berlin Wall.
(16) Pope John Paul's engagement with Poland created space not just for the Catholic Church, but for labor leaders like Lech Walesa.
(17) The main reason is apparently that president Nicolas Sarkozy will meet the Dalai Lama at the end of next week, at Lech Walesa's celebration of the 25th anniversary of his Nobel peace prize.
(18) In 1980-1989, he was an adviser to the independent trade union Solidarity and its leader, Lech Walesa.
(19) Sarkozy and the Dalai Lama met in the northern Polish city of Gdansk during celebrations that marked the 25th anniversary of former Solidarity leader Lech Walesa receiving the Nobel Peace Prize.
(20) While these dramatic events were taking place, the West German Chancellor Helmut Kohl was in Poland cracking jokes with the leader of the Solidarity trade union, Lech Wasela.
(21) On Feb. 6, Poland's Communist government, weakened by a wave of strikes, opened Round Table negotiations with Solidarity, the opposition labor movement led by Lech Walesa, fifth from left.
(22) Poland's Solidarity was smashed and forced underground in 1981, but eight years later the Berlin Wall fell and by 1990 Lech Walesa was president.
(23) Pilot error is suspected as a cause in the crash Saturday in western Russia of the plane carrying President Lech Kaczynski and other top Polish officials, Russian news agencies reported.
(24) We are telling it no, " said Polish President Lech Kaczynski, who was joined by the leaders of Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia and Ukraine at the rally.
(25) He resigned after falling out with his former friend, the Solidarity leader-turned-president, Lech Walesa, whom he later accused of having collaborated with the communist secret police.
(26) In April last year, a Tu-154 carrying Polish presideent Lech Kaczynski and other top officials came down in fog near the Russian city of Smolensk killing all 96 people on board.
(27) Ten years ago: Poland held its first popular presidential election. ( Solidarity founder Lech Walesa, who received a plurality of votes, won a runoff the following month.
(28) Victory will send the Reds through to the last 16 of the Europa League to face either Lech Poznan or SC Braga.
(29) Ninety-seven people died Saturday in the crash of a chartered plane carrying Polish President Lech Kaczynski to Smolensk, Russian officials said.
(30) "This is a great tragedy, a great shock to us all, " former president and Solidarity leader Lech Walesa said.
More similar words: lecher, lechery, lecherous, double chin, lech walesa, double-check, double check, neville chamberlain, tech, echo, leech, beech, techie, speech, breech, creche, hi-tech, beseech, screech, recheck, echelon, echoing, echidna, breeches, recharge, blue chip, pie chart, chechnya, catechism, blue-chip.