Random good picture Not show
1. The main car park was full when I left about 10.45.
2. That leaves about 500 delegates who are still undecided, and whose views have so far been ignored.
3. Leave about half an inch between your big toe and the end of the shoe.
4. We're going to leave about seven thirty next Monday morning.
5. Leave about two and a half centimeters for the top, bottom and the left margins.
6. Carol: Wait! Before you leave about a kiss?
7. It's immoral to leave about garbage here and there.
8. We leave about 1 mm. of material left.
9. I want to leave about one month.
10. Wilson: Ok,(sentencedict.com) if you say so. But we'll have to leave about 5:00 am.
11. Just want to let you know that I am on leave about 10 days.
More similar words: move about, revolve about, leave alone, have a thing about, see about, have a ball, hereabout, come about, lie about, thereabout, care about, thereabouts, hereabouts, face about, be about to, poke about, whereabouts, write about, lounge about, leave, have a big mouth, inquire about, leaves, leaved, leaven, cleave, negotiate about, leave out, leave for, leave off.