Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. AlterNet customers use dial-up or high-speed leased lines for direct access to the full range of services available over the Internet.
2. They are connected to the global Internet through leased lines.
3. Leased Line is a permanent telephone connection between two points set up by a telecommunications common carrier.
4. Leased Line is a permanent telephone connection between two points set up a telecommunications common carrier.
5. Services include web hosting, web design, leased line, broadband, server hosting, co-location, e-commerce, Internet solutions[http://sentencedict.com], domain registration.
6. This line will be much shorter than a leased line directly connected to the subscriber locations, and often carries several VCs.
7. WAN connection types include leased line, circuit-switched, and packet-switched.
8. The traditional methods are radio, telephone line and leased line.
9. Several connections can be multiplexed over a leased line, resulting in shorter links and fewer required interfaces.
10. Computer Network. LAN/WAN Leased line,[sentencedict.com] email.
11. Normally this will be a dedicated leased line.
12. The different varieties of DSL provide different bandwidths , with capabilities exceeding those of a T1 or E1 leased line.
13. According to the analytic result of slope stability, the safety evaluation and managing proposal of the leased line stability of XiLuodu power station have been given.
14. How many twisted pairs of wires are typically used in a leased line between two routers?
15. Generally, branch and remote office are linked to the corporate LAN via abedicated leased line which remains open all the time.
16. As with other shared technologies, ATM allows multiple virtual circuits on a single leased line connection to the network edge.
17. A general SLA presentation is proposed and based on the template of representation an SLA instance of virtual leased line is also given.
18. Any department of railway administration can browse data anytime on the terminal by dialup or leased line to server.
19. These virtual circuits have a flat rate , similar to a leased line.
20. The CX600 can act as Multi Service Edge (MSE) to implement access control and management of DHCP, IPoE, and leased line subscribers.
21. The server stores and sorts all data on database. Any department of railway administration can browse data anytime on the terminal by dialup or leased line to server.
22. The QoS model for HSNet includes three sorts of service: virtual leased line, assured forwarding and best effort.
23. In a subinterface configuration, each virtual circuit can be configured as a point-to-point connection. This allows each subinterface to act similarly to a leased line.
More similar words: leased, pleased, bed linen, released, dotted line, displeased, sign on the dotted line, as pleased as Punch, seedling, needling, wheedling, eased, teased, leasee, lease, greased, please, deceased, diseased, increased, release, pleaser, lease out, sublease, decreased, ungreased, leasehold, please note, displease, lend lease.