Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. He leaned forward , his elbows resting on the table.
2. The pupil leaned to the ground to pick up a wallet.
3. Corbett leaned against the wall and promptly vomited.
4. The apple tree leaned to the field, dropping its flowers on the grass.
5. She leaned on the door, but it wouldn't budge.
6. Maggie leaned forward and kissed her cheek.
7. She leaned precariously out of the window.
8. She leaned over and whispered something in his ear.
9. She leaned forward and kissed him on the cheek.
10. The mayor leaned over backward to avoid the appearance of nepotism.
11. He leaned forward with a sly smile.
12. He leaned his back against the wall.
13. He leaned towards me and I caught/got a whiff of garlic.
14. She leaned forward and whispered something in my ear.
15. We leaned the poles back against the wall.
16. John leaned over and whispered something into my ear.
17. He leaned forward and patted me on the shoulder.
18. She went to the window and leaned out.
19. He leaned closer,(Sentencedict) lowering his voice.
20. Evan leaned forward and began nuzzling her shoulder.
21. He leaned forward, his hands clasped tightly together.
22. The table wobbled when I leaned on it.
23. Diane leaned over and pummeled the pillows.
24. I leaned back in my chair.
25. They leaned over the rails and peered down into the dizzying chasm below.
26. I leaned back to get a better view, and fell off the chair.
27. As he leaned towards her she instinctively recoiled.
28. She leaned forward, hunching over the desk.
29. My jumper started to singe when I leaned over a burning candle.
30. I spilled my coffee all over the table and Mom leaned across me to wipe it up.