Random good picture Not show
5. The national emblem of Canada is a maple leaf.
6. Cut the stem cleanly, just beneath a leaf joint.
7. The trees are just coming into leaf.
7. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
8. He promised to turn over a new leaf and study harder.
9. He tore a leaf out of his.
10. Draw a simple diagram of the leaf structure.
11. Stream flow, slowly away a few leaf, also taking the memory.
12. Each individual leaf on the tree is different.
13. There is a maple leaf in Canada's national flag.
14. One falling leaf heralds the coming of autumn.
15. Magnification of the leaf allows us to see it in detail.
16. These plants are easy to propagate from leaf cuttings.
17. The insect settled on a leaf.
18. Why don't you take a leaf out of Anne's book and have your hair cut shorter?
19. "Pastedown" is the outer leaf of an endpaper that is pasted down to the inside of the front or back cover of a book.
20. The forest was just coming into leaf.
21. He saw a shiny green beetle on a leaf.
22. Not a leaf nor an insect stirred.
23. Spring walked along with the shatter, in the summer threw over a body's green leaf to jump in the warm braw is walking.
24. Life is merely a drop of nectar on the lotus leaf.
25. I see fatherhood as a chance to turn over a new leaf.
26. The main distinguishing feature of this species is the leaf shape.
27. He realized he was in the wrong and promised to turn over a new leaf.
28. The paper on the walls was pale gold, embossed with swirling leaf designs.
29. The spokesperson said the information campaign was a fig leaf to hide the most regressive tax in history.
30. It was spring and the trees were coming into leaf.
More similar words: quite a few, take after, make a face, be afraid to, be afraid of, one after another, lead, leap, lean, plea, plead, leave, clear, learn, least, leather, league, lead to, please, leader, unclear, leave for, tableau, leave out, leave off, learned, nuclear, release, clear up, clear out.