Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) Narrow corridors lead off from the main hallway.
(2) Who is going to lead off?
(3) The treatment rooms lead off from the swimming pool.
(4) Who will lead off by asking the first question?
(5) It was common practice to lead off the young ones, and teach them bad habits.
(6) Who is to lead off the discussion?
(7) We always let Jack lead off.
(8) He took a long lead off first.
(9) Several units must discuss how to handle this matter. Who will lead off?
More similar words: read of, head off, read off, ahead of, instead of, head office, get ahead of, in stead of, ahead of time, head of state, lead on, ahead of the game, lead ore, ahead of schedule, a load of, pad of paper, get a load of, dead-on, read out, meadow, head-on, readout, head on, sea dog, tread on, spread out, read over, toreador, see a doctor, meadowlark.